Sunday, January 27, 2008

Be True To Your School

While treasure hunting in LA last weekend (metal detector held with both hands mom!), I stumbled across this rare krugerand:


Sneaker shop Undefeated teamed up with Nike and 144 lab to commemorate the release of "vintage" (re: made to look old), college themed dunks. 144 provided the space, Undefeated provided the tees, and Nike (surprise!) provided the kicks.

My guesses for the kicks (l to r), bottom row: Kentucky, UConn, Marquette, St. Johns, Syracuse, Iowa. Top row; Georgetown, UNLV.


I was really diggin the G'Town look.


Nike has ben promoting the BTTYS pack with a Dunk-themed manga. It think it's weird but I ain't hatin!


The inside of the studio. Cleverly, a locker theme is used to help me remember what school was like!

No comments: